Kohler - 3851-0 - Cimarron® Het 10 Ri Toilet, Pb
Questions about Kohler - 3851-0
The plumbing professionals at Neenan Company Showroom are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 3851-0
Featuring the classic, versatile look of the Cimarron collection, this two-piece toilet combines water-saving flush performance with graceful curves. A 1.28-gallon flush provides up to 16,500 gallons of water savings per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance. This toilet features innovative AquaPiston technology, a patented flush engine that delivers a fast, powerful, and virtually plug-free flush. The round-front bowl is positioned at a convenient height for comfort and ease of use.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Two-piece toilet.
- Round-front bowl offers an ideal solution for smaller baths and powder rooms.
- Comfort Height(R) feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- 2-1/8-inch glazed trapway.
- Standard left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever included.
- Combination consists of the K-4829 bowl and the K-4166 tank.
- Coordinates with other products in the Cimarron collection.
- DryLock(TM) System saves installation time and helps prevent water leakage
- 10-inch rough-in.
3851-0 - Kohler
Neenan Company Showroom is proud to present this white finished floor mount two piece toilet, by Kohler. The 3851-0 is made from premium materials, this Floor Mount Two Piece Toilet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Cimarron Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.